Students:Student admission (Input quality) will be addressed through:
• Integrated Campus
• An improved communications network
All round development of students through:
• Student activities master plan
• Emphasis on extra-curricular programs for students.
• Centralized student services
• Improved academic advising system
Post-graduation needs (placement/higher study) of students through development of:
• Career services center (Placement and Career development)
• Improved alumni services
Academics:• Increase Bachelor’s Degree programs.
• Introduce Master’s programs.
• Continue the development of degree programs using the continuous quality improvement process.
• Recruit and retain qualified faculty
• Develop immersion programs appropriate for market.
• Emphasize on Research activities.
Collaboration and Partnership:• Enrich student learning through short term training and dual certification programs through educational Institutes / industries inside the country and beyond.
• Develop and implement executive training and continuing education opportunities to meet the community demands throughout the region.
• Develop and implement a industry-interaction plan.
• Seek additional grants from National and International agencies.
• Seek ways to partner with higher educational Institutions on educational programs and information technology.
Campus Environment:• SVPEC will develop on its facilities and Building Master Plan.
• SVPEC will develop an Information Service Master Plan
• SVPEC will develop a cultural and community outreach Master Plan.