The Department of Management Studies (DMS) has been established in the year 2009-10, to train young managers who would become future leaders, and who drive the rapid economic progress the country is making. World-class leaders can only be trained in world-class academic environment. Hence, at Sanketika, utmost care is taken to create student-centric academic infrastructure that makes learning more efficient, and effective.
Headed by an IIT-IIM Alumnus, the Faculty of Management Studies has a team of highly qualified and motivated faculty members. Teaching Methodologies employed at the FMS-SVPEC are based on the best-practices of the most respected B-Schools in the world - active learning processes such as the Case Method, participative learning, and project-based learning.
- To become the most preferred provider of management education in the geographical region it operates in by,
(1) Providing a consistently high quality learning experience
(2) Creating educational infrastructure that is conducive to learning
(3) Being proactive and responsive to the changing needs of the economy/industry
(4) Striving continuously to improve itself in the ways it functions
- To provide management education of global standards to the students, and to transform them into professional managers, and future leaders with well-rounded personality, empowered to make substantial contribution to the economy-Indian as well as International.
What makes the MBA Programme at Sanketika Stand Out?
(a) World-class academic infrastructure
(b) Best-practice teaching-methodologies
(c) Qualified, and motivated team of faculty members
(d) Soft Skills Training
(e) Personality Development
(f) Dedicated Training & Placement Office
(g) Career Counseling & Planning
Class Room Mantra
- A judicious mix of contemporary and Conventional Teaching Methodologies
- Case Studies
- Seminars / Group Discussions / Role-plays
- Paper Presentations
- Business Clubs
Faculty Development Mantra
- Faculty Development Programmes
- Conferences / Seminars
|PG Courses ( MBA & MCA)|
|SNo||Name of the Branch||Seats|
|Total MBA intake in PG Courses (B)||180|
|Click here for more details...|
|Download Admission Form|
|Admission form for admissions into MBA / MCA programs for Category-B seats||Download|