One of the main features of our college happens to be its Training and Placement department. The Training and placement Officer with great efficiency has helped students fin the post with a great deal of interaction with the industry. The Training section organizes various training programs to help the students benefit by actual interaction in the field. It continuously is in touch with the major developments in the industry and conveys the student of the same. The Placement Officer, on the other hand, helps the students get their jobs secured in leading organizations across the country. The Placement division is active in bringing various national level companies to the college for campus interview. The students are motivated and encouraged right from their first year, to take up suitable and simple projects of any nature and dimension. This is intended to inculcate in them, a creative bent of mind, a scientific temper and knowledge of procedures and practices, with a view to eventually molding them into thinking as well as practical engineers. The projects may be individual or group exercises. Ample opportunities are available to the students to avail themselves of extra class and lab facilities for self-improvement through sharpening of their communication and soft skills.
- To coordinate with industry and students to create job avenues for Pre final & final year students.
- To promote industry institute interaction, to exchange the core strengths.
- To facilitate in creating data base of students and industry data base.
- Identity new companies having job potential for placements.
- To organize invited lecturers by experts from industry to benefit students to understand latest industrial practices
Industry Relations & Initiatives
- MOU with Oracle Academy to offer Advanced Computer Science courses on campus.
- MOU with APCloud, Miracle Vizag to collaborate on learning cloud computing.
- MOU with Freshers World, Oomph, Condura, GTT & Aspiring minds for assessment & placements.
- An initiative in collaboration with IIIT Bombay as a nodal center to improve teaching methodologies through effective usage of technology.
Rankings & Achievements
- Ranked among the top premier Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
- SVPEC students secured All India top ranks in GATE and other competitive exams.
- Students achieved many awards and prizes in National Level Technical contests conducted by various premier institutions like JNTUK, JNTUH, JNTUA and other Universities.
Coaching ProgramsTo ensure the excellence of students performance at competitive examinations for pursuing higher studies, the following programs are undertaken:
- Coaching for GRE, TOEFL and GMAT for students studying abroad
- Coaching for professional post-graduate entrance examinations like GATE
- Guidance for pursuing Civil Services Exams
- Guidance for National and State-level MBA entrance examination
Training and Placement Faculty
|1||K KRISHNA KUMAR||Training & Placement Officer||M.Tech.,MISTE.,CNC.,(Ph.D)||email@example.com|
|2||J.V.Ravi Varma||Aptitude Skills Trainer||Msc(Maths) from Osmania Universityfirstname.lastname@example.org|
OUR ALUMINI ARE IN
COMPANIES VISITING SANETIKA