Download Admission Form
Admission form for admissions into B.E. / B.Tech /M.E. / M.Tech MBA / MCA programs for Category-B seats
- A candidate should possess the eligibility of 10+2 qualification from Board of Intermediate, Government of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as his/her optional subjects, or any other equivalent examination recognized as equivalent there to.
- A student to step in four-year degree course in Engineering except NRI quota must qualify in Engineering, Agricultural Sciences And Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET), a State-Level Entrance Test conducted by the Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh. Students who qualify in EAMCET entrance test will be admitted strictly on merit bases.
- The Convener of EAMCET admits on merit secured in Intermediate or an equivalent examination and the rank secured in EAMCET.
- The Management admits candidates for the Management quota based on merit and should possess first class in optional subjects: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The Convener of ECET admits 20% of the candidates from the stream of Diploma Holders should pass in diploma from Andhra Pradesh State Government or an equivalent examination.
- Fee Particulars are subject to change from time to time as per the directions of the GO.
- Fee particulars as per convener admissions of B.Tech duration 4 years, M.Tech duration 2 years, MBA duration 2 years, MCA duration 3 years, MCA (2nd year Direct) duration 2 years, Integrated Management Studies duration 5 years, and Integrated Computer Applications duration 5 years are mentioned in below table: