The Department of Civil Engineering was established in the year 2003 and is offering Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering with an intake of 60 students. The Department has a well equipped facilities and a team of highly qualified faculty experienced in diversified fields of Civil Engineering.
The Department is specifically aiming to train the students through in-plant training and industrial visit to make awareness among the students on the field problems of the construction industry. Civil Engineering Department also gives the awareness among the planning, construction, and maintenance of fixed structures or public works as they are related to earth, water or civilization and their processes.
The Civil Engineering Department conducts the various workshops, placement activities such as training on aptitude skills, technical skills and refresher courses on subjects relevant to meet the industrial demands in addition to various training programmes organized by the training and placement cell.
To become a leading technical institute of academic excellence by imparting high pattern of discipline through innovative programmes of global standards making our students technically superior and ethically strong to serve the Nation
- To provide the quality education and to prepare nationally competitive undergraduate students for a successful career in Civil Engineering.
- Develop the habit of continuous learning, team work and full fill the societal needs.
- Developing the skills of the students to meet the global competition.
- Imparting practical skills in software development.
- Offering training facilities to students in specialized areas.
- To integrate academic programs, extra curricular activities, co-curricular activities and soft skills to promote intellectual growth among students.
- Well equipped laboratories enriched with the latest hardware and software.
- Motivated, Committed and Enthusiastic faculty members.
- Active Support from the Management for smooth functioning of the department.
- Large number of the students are from the rural areas.
- Many of our students have joined prestigious institutions for pursuing the higher studies.
- Many of our students have been placed in various hardware and software companies.
- The department consists of 8 faculty members are with more than 10 years of experience.
Our Future Goals
- To Achieve 100% results in the university examinations.
- To Conduct National and International Seminars, Conferences in emerging areas.
- To establish MOUs for exchanging technical knowledge in the emerging fields with various Companies.
- To Strengthen Consultancy, R&D and Continuing education services.