Department of ECE AT SVPEC was established in the year 2001, with the approval of AICTE. Since the establishment the department has been under progress in acquiring required infrastructural facilities along with qualified faculty members. Many of the faculty members process enough teaching experience with good pedagogical skills of teaching in all the subjects related to the Electronics and Communication Engineering. The Department includes 28 experienced faculty members with 3 Ph.D holders. 13 postgraduates and 11 B.Tech graduates. The Department of ECE posses well-equipped labs and provides excellent facilities for teaching & learning process.
The Dept. of ECE to be a premier centre for higher education that produces dynamic, competent, high quality professionals and solutions for economic and human advancement.
- Adopting the modern methods in pedagogical system for maximizing knowledge transfer to the students of ECE.
- Appointing the Faculty Members having a blend of Qualification and Experience.
- Establishing the appropriate methods of monitoring and reviewing the performance of the delivery mechanisms.
- Providing the best infrastructural facilities and environment not only to the students but also for all the stake holders.
- Carrying out Research and Development in the Department of ECE thus paving way for securing Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in future.
- Developing the skills of the students to meet the global competition.
- Imparting practical skills.
- Offering training facilities to students in specialized areas.
- To integrate academic programs, extra curricular activities, co-curricular activities and soft skills to promote intellectual growth among students.
- Well equipped laboratories enriched with the latest hardware and software.
- Motivated, Committed and Enthusiastic faculty members.
- Active Support from the Management for smooth functioning of the department.
- Large number of the students are from the rural areas.
- Many of our students have joined prestigious institutions for pursuing the higher studies.
- Many of our students have been placed in various hardware and software companies.
- The department consists of 2 doctorates and nearly 28 faculty members are with more than 10 years of experience.
Our Future Goals
- To Achieve 100% results in the university examinations.
- To Conduct National and International Seminars, Conferences in emerging areas.
- To establish MOUs for exchanging technical knowledge in the emerging fields with various Companies.
- To Strengthen Consultancy, R&D and Continuing education services.